Certified Medical Assistant, CMA
At NavCare, we are in the business of caring for others. We put people first, not numbers. That is why providers of all sizes and locations trust NavCare’s specialists to provide comprehensive care management services.
The healthcare industry is evolving faster than ever, and we at NavCare are a part of the innovation that adapts to the changing needs of providers and patients. If you want to be a part of a team leading the evolution of virtual healthcare, then this is where you need to be
We are searching for a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) Care Coordinator. As a NavCare Enrollment Medical Assistant, you will engage with prospective and established clients by placing and receiving calls to discuss Chronic Care Management services and confirming consent to the program. You will also respond to patient needs such as ensuring medication management, scheduling appointments, obtaining records from other providers, and performing monthly telephonic wellness assessments as support for the Wellness Team.
- Medical Assistant Certification through the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA), National Healthcare Association (NHA), or National Association of Health Professionals (NAHP) is required. Must provide Certification ID Number.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Two (2+) years of experience in a physician’s office, hospital, or similar setting.
- Strong data entry and verbal/written communication skills are essential.
- Experience with various clinical systems (EHR) and ability to quickly master new IT systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and data entry.
- Adaptability to work with various disciplines in multiple locations (i.e., NAVCARE center, physician office, facility).
- Flexibility to handle a workload that fluctuates based on needs.
- Confidentiality required (HIPAA/PHI)