Clinical Manager, RN
Are you looking for more out of your career? Join the management team at US CareNet and start making a difference! We seek a Clinical Nurse Manager who can create an environment that fosters continuous quality improvement while maintaining high standards of patient care, integrity, and cost-effectiveness. In return, we offer workable schedules, competitive pay, excellent benefits, and advanced technology such as user-friendly smartphones and tablets. Every day, we make a difference in patients’ lives, and as a team member, so will you. Apply today!
As a Clinical Nurse Manager, you will oversee all direct care patient services provided by clinical personnel. You will ensure that patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately in a cost-effective and financially responsible manner.
- Receiving case referrals, determining home care needs, and assigning appropriate clinicians to the case as needed
- Instructing and guiding clinicians to promote more effective performance and delivery of quality home care services
- Assisting clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term therapeutic goals, setting priorities, and in developing a plan of care
- Leading case conference meetings with organization personnel to facilitate coordination of care
- Assisting in the screening and interviewing process of new clinical personnel and making recommendations for employment of individuals
- Communicate performance expectations regularly to staff and provide ongoing feedback, coaching, and counseling on individual and group performance.
- Assuring that care is per Federal and State guidelines.
- Managing quality of care through case supervision and on-site evaluation of services in the home as appropriate
- Assisting with complaint resolution, risk management issues, and guidance procedures as needed
- Ensuring final audits/billing are completed timely and in compliance with Medicare regulations.
If you’re a skilled RN with management experience who can motivate, educate, and supervise, we want you on our team! See the requirements to see if this role will be a good fit for you; if it is, apply today.
- Registered Nurse with current licensure to practice in the State of operation
- Current CPR certification.
- BSN degree preferred
- 2 years of home care experience along with 1 year of management experience are strongly preferred
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice