We are a supportive team of healthcare professionals who rely on each other to ensure our clients receive the highest quality of care. We believe in “People First Always,” which exemplifies our dedication to providing extraordinary services for our providers and clients. We incorporate our Core Values into every service we provide by demonstrating our Passion for Serving, facilitating Honest Communication, Supporting our team, and Doing the Right Thing. We hire committed professionals who genuinely love serving others.
Our healthcare professionals positively impact the lives of those we care for. We expect the same level of passion from every team member. Providing for the people we serve is a privilege. If you want a career that will satisfy your desire to help others while providing care to the highest standards, we want to hear from you!
As a Companion, you will perform various duties in our client’s homes, from preparing meals to laundry, light housekeeping, and changing linens. You will not be responsible for rendering any hands-on care to the patient. Companion responsibilities include:
- Shopping for food
- Planning, preparing and serving meals
- Cleaning, dusting, and household services
- Managing garbage and household waste disposal
- Organizing household tasks
- Performing kitchen duties like dish-washing
- Bed-making, including linen changes
- Assisting in the maintenance of a safe and healthy environment
- Reporting any incidents, problems related to work of the family, and/or changes in patient’s behavior to the appropriate supervisor
Are you highly organized with a caring attitude, tact, and patience? Then, this is the role for you. Start making a difference; apply now!
- One (1) year of hands-on work experience is preferred, including experience in home-care, hospital, or assisted living settings.
- At least 18 years of age
- A minimum of (16) hours of documented training in human development and interpersonal relationships, nutrition, food storage, marketing, use of equipment and supplies, planning and organization of household tasks, and principles of cleanliness and safety
- Housekeeping skills, cooking, cleaning, and shopping
- Caring attitude, tact, patience, and good personal hygiene
- Ability to read and follow written instructions.