Enrollment Support, CMA
The Enrollment Specialist is responsible for receiving patient data from internal and external resources, engaging potential patients to explain the benefits of NavCare services, enrolling patients for the appropriate service(s), and entering all data in various systems along with time-stamping. Performs general administrative tasks such as data entry, filing, and maintaining logs and records as assigned.
- Engages potential patients in person or by telephone to enroll patients in NavCare services.
- Answers patients’ questions and clearly explain the benefits of the NavCare services.
- Must be able to demonstrate monitoring equipment and assist with setting up clearly.
- Receives consent and obtains and processes client data. Answers incoming calls and directs to appropriate personnel while applying superior customer service skills.
- Understands the Medicare Benefit for Chronic Care Management (CCM) and Transitional Care Management (TMC) and articulates to the client/patient the benefits of the program and the impact on their continued wellness plan.
- Enters all information accurately and promptly into the electronic medical records system according to the organization’s processes and procedures.
- Provides general office support as directed.
- Follows all privacy policies and maintains protected healthcare information (PHI) confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills, including active listening
- CMA experience preferred.
- Service-oriented with excellent customer service skills.
- Inside or retail sales experience preferred.
- Two (2) years of experience in maintaining medical records and performing data entry tasks within a physician’s office, hospital, or similar setting preferred.
- Knowledge of multiple electronic medical records (EMR) systems is preferred.
- Strong data entry and verbal/written communication skills are essential, along with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Flexibility to handle a workload that fluctuates greatly and consistently based on needs
Continuing Education Requirements
Organization personnel must participate in appropriate continuing education as may be requested and/or required by their immediate supervisor. In addition, organization personnel also accept personal responsibility for other educational activities to enhance job-related skills and abilities. All personnel must attend mandatory educational programs.