IT Business Analyst
The IT Business Analyst will provide comprehensive technical and operational support for clinical and business information systems, products, and services and perform project management, testing, implementation, and training activities for clinical systems.
- Functions as the IT subject matter expert for all clinical and business applications
- Provides analysis and support for clinical and business applications used throughout the clinical departments
- Convert CIO and business roadmap features into smaller user stories, and write clear and well-structured business requirements/documents.
- Collaborating with the CIO, implements and manages clinical and business system-related projects.
- Perform data extracts, analysis, and reporting to monitor quality data related to the clinical software application.
- Collaborates with clinical staff to assess and define operational workflow, clinical system requirements, and solutions and makes recommendations based on the needs of clinical staff.
- Performs initial QA testing of applications, document release changes, and obtains signoff from business for production implementation.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders throughout the analysis, build, design, configuration, QA/testing, validation, and implementation of applications that impact clinical and business areas.
- Ensure systems meet functional requirements and support standards of care as well as regulatory compliance standards
- Performs updates and changes to the applications and tables as needed
- Ensure thorough testing of the application prior to going live
- Communicates any downtime, upgrades, changes to workflow and/or methods
- Works with departmental management staff to ensure minimal disruption to the operation
- Provides technical support, diagnosis of application errors, and troubleshooting with system issues
- Recommends and supports streamlining of processes to increase application system functionality and productivity
- Designs and distributes timely education, supporting end-user training and enhanced utilization of technology
- Must have a strong understanding of Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps, Power Flows, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Healthcare IT, related field of study, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 4 years of experience in an IT healthcare setting with at least 2 years of experience in project and release management
- Knowledge of requirements gathering techniques, creation of technical specifications, process mapping, system testing, and deployment
- Comfortable working on a variety of requests and projects from external and internal stakeholders