Every day, you give your all to your patients; you deserve to work for a company that offers you more. Known for quality care, US CareNet is the trusted source for home health care services. Right now, we seek a skilled Physical Therapist to ensure that patient care/therapy is coordinated, managed, and delivered appropriately in a cost-effective and financially responsible manner. We offer workable schedules, competitive pay, excellent benefits, and advanced technology such as user-friendly smartphones and tablets. Every day, we make a difference in patients’ lives, and as a team member, so will you. Apply today!
As a Physical Therapist, you will provide physical therapy services to patients according to a written physician’s plan of care, which involves assessing and evaluating therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status and the home environment and developing a comprehensive program of care. You will be responsible for following all privacy policies and maintaining the confidentiality of protected healthcare information (PHI).
- Directing physical therapy treatment
- Instructing other personnel and/or family/caregiver members on certain phases of physical therapy in which they may work with a patient
- Participating in case conferences to inform the patient/family about the goals of the physical therapy program
- Training patients in the use of the prosthetic device if needed
- Identifying patient and family/caregiver needs for other home health services and referring as necessary
- Preparing and submitting clinical and progress summaries based on the attainment of goals
- Participating in discharge planning for patient
- Preparing and submitting a clinical progress summary based on the attainment of goals as directed by Organization policy
- Providing physical therapy consultation to home families/caregivers when indicated
- Providing in-service education programs for nursing organization personnel as needed
- Participating in a peer consultation process
- Supervising Physical Therapy Assistants according to organization policy and state regulations
- Instructing, supervising, and evaluating home health aide care when therapy is the only skilled service
Are you ready to advance your career with an industry leader? Here’s what you’ll need to qualify for this exciting opportunity! In return for your skilled physical therapy services, we offer you the support you need to build a rewarding career.
- Degree from a baccalaureate or master’s program in Physical Therapy approved by an accredited organization
- Licensed to practice as a Physical Therapist within the State, if applicable
- 1-3 years of appropriate experience as a physical therapist
- Community/home health experience, preferred
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication and organization skills
- Current CPR certification