Want more out of your nursing career? Join the nursing team at US CareNet! Known for quality care, we are the trusted source for home health care services. Right now, we are seeking a skilled Registered Nurse to plan, organize, and direct home care services. We offer workable schedules, competitive pay, excellent benefits, and advanced technology such as user-friendly smartphones and tablets. Every day, we make a difference in patients' lives, and as a member of our nursing team, so will you. Apply today!
As a Home Health Nurse (RN), you will build from the community's resources to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individuals and families within their homes and communities. You will be responsible for completing an initial assessment of the patient and family to determine home care needs and developing and implementing a care plan.
- Providing a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es)
- Re-evaluating patient nursing needs and making necessary revisions as patient status and needs change
- Using health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis
- Initiating appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures
- Administering medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician
- Counseling the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs
- Providing health care instructions and education to the patient, as appropriate, per assessment and plan of care
- Identifying discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development and implementation before the discharge of the patient
- Acting as Case Manager when assigned by Clinical Manager and assuming responsibility for coordinating patient care for assigned caseload
- Providing weekend, holiday, and on-call coverage as assigned
- Instructing, supervising, and evaluating home health aide and LPN care provided
- Participating in orientation, in-services, and staff meetings as scheduled
- Following all privacy policies and maintaining the confidentiality of protected healthcare information (PHI)
We are looking for a Registered Nurse experienced in nursing with an emphasis on community health education. If you can promote customer service with timely callbacks, listen and understand, communicate well, and maintain a positive attitude, we want you on our nursing team!
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the agency's state of operation
- Current CPR certification
- 2-3 years of nursing experience in a hospital setting or community health setting involving direct nursing care
- Valid driver's license for the agency's state of operation or surrounding area with appropriate auto insurance
- Ability to travel overnight if needed
- Ability to function efficiently in a stressful work environment