The Sr. Developer participates in the technical design and implementation of new products or enhancements. In addition, they will participate in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release, QA, and implementation.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification, and resolution
- Performs system analysis and programming activities that may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards
- Participates in the definition and documentation of standards
- Collaboratively works with all teams to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with the customer support team to resolve or diagnose issues.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers
- AS or BS degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent experience
- Minimum 6 years’ software development experience developing solutions on the Microsoft Platform
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience with C# .NET, SQL Server, ASP.NET MVC, React
- Minimum 2 years in a leadership or senior role on a software development team
- Expert understanding of object-oriented design principles and architectures
- Expert understanding of web services utilizing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Experience with build automation, continuous integration, and source code branching strategies
- Solid understanding of .NET Security (Authentication/Authorization)
- Strong SQL programming skills with MS SQL
- Exposure to Agile software development practices
- Desired: Knowledge of HealthCare EMR and/or Physician Practice Management systems