My-Navi - A Total Care Management System for Seniors to Live Independently
My-Navi Life Management System is a remote patient monitoring life management system that allows physicians and health systems to closely monitor vital signs in real time. The My-Navi Life Management System wireless remote sensors, wearable alert buttons, glucose meters, blood pressure cuffs, and heart-rate monitors, that connect to a two-way communication device (4G Ready Hub) that communicates between the patient, the patient’s devices, and NavCare’s 24-hour clinical Care Center. The My-Navi 4G Ready Hub provides services such as daily medication reminders, activity reminders, fall detection, vitals monitoring, alert buttons, HIPAA compliant communication/updates to approved family/caregivers, physicians, etc. Tied to 24-hour clinical Care Center, My-Navi is HIPAA compliant.
The My-Navi Process
Telehealth & Wellness Hub
- 24/7/365 Monitoring by Medical Pros (RNs, LPNs, CMAs) in Clinical Care Center
- Vital Sign Monitoring
- Fall Detection (PERS)
- Daily Activity Reminders
- Appointment Reminders
- Medication Reminders
- Voice Messaging
- Two-Way Calling & Auto-Answer
- Pre-Set, Approved Numbers Only Eliminate SPAM Callers
- 24/7 Access
- Coordination of Needs
- Family / Resident Stress Decreased
- Education & Support
- Preventative vs Reactive
- Member Empowerment & Shared Decision Making
- Improved Self-Management
- Bridge the Gaps / Access to Care
Friends & Family App
- Real-time updates for family means less worry for loved ones & fast care for seniors, as soon as needed.
- Immediate notification also allows quick reaction for Senior Living Communities.