Navi - A Total Care Management System for Seniors to Live Independently
When you or your loved one needs extra care at home, family is not always able to be there to help. Navi Senior Life Management System is a total care management system designed to provide seniors, their caregivers and/or family members better communication using automated technology and our own clinical Care Center. Navi’s Care Center is staffed by certified clinicians providing 24/7 access to care. Navi monitors your vital signs, alerts others when it detects a fall, reminds you of appointments and when it is time to take your medication. It includes a two-way calling monitor with much more. See a list of some Navi features below.
The Navi Process
Telehealth & Wellness Hub
- 24/7/365 Monitoring by Medical Pros (RNs, LPNs, CMAs) in Clinical Care Center
- Vital Sign Monitoring
- Fall Detection (PERS)
- Daily Activity Reminders
- Appointment Reminders
- Medication Reminders
- Voice Messaging
- Two-Way Calling & Auto-Answer
- Pre-Set, Approved Numbers Only Eliminate SPAM Callers
- 24/7 Access
- Coordination of Needs
- Family / Resident Stress Decreased
- Education & Support
- Preventative vs Reactive
- Member Empowerment & Shared Decision Making
- Improved Self-Management
- Bridge the Gaps / Access to Care
Friends & Family App
- Real-time updates for family means less worry for loved ones & fast care for seniors, as soon as needed.
- Immediate notification also allows quick reaction for Senior Living Communities.